Breakfast for Dinner

So I know this is not a restaurant in DC (although for the right price I'm sure you could pay him to cook you anything)- but I wanted to show off the V-day dinner that my boyfriend, Tyler, cooked for me.
Banana Pecan French Toast, Feta Basil Ham Scrambled Eggs, Turkey Bacon, Fruit Salad
He made banana pecan french toast with the bananas soaked in maple syrup and rum with pecans, whipped cream, and a mint garnish on top. The eggs had feta cheese, ham, and basil inside. He put a side dish of turkey bacon, fruit salad, and champagne mimosas. Now I know I have to say this because he's my boyfriend- but no lies, this was one of the most delicious breakfasts I have ever eaten! (It was breakfast for dinner- my favorite)

Here are the recipes:
Banana French Toast
Ham, Feta, Basil Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment